Detect outbreaks earlier, save time and ensure compliance.
Robust records, accessible clinical history and intuitive ways to record temperature, medication and document reproductive examinations.
Client Testimonial - Ramsey Farm
"I've been very happy with the accuracy and the way the app can track temperature for each individual horses temperature so we can see a spike and then we know we might have a problem."
EquiTrace Veterinarian Benefits:
EquiTrace provides veterinarians with an algorithm to help calculate the best possible withdrawal guidance taking into account specific dosage, number of doses and route of administration.
- Withdrawal time guidance for FEI, USEF, AQHA, European Racing, Racing Australia, US Standardbred Racing and HISA.
- Eases additional workload by integrating with HISA to report the required information automatically within 24 hours.
- Seamless communications as medications and treatments are accessible to authorised users.
- Capability of reading the new Bio-Thermo® microchips from Merck Animal Health.
- Graphs temperatures to identify spikes and ensures early detection of sick horses.
- EquiTrace recognises over 1,000 drugs by barcode alone.
- Drug name, active, batch and expiry dates are automatically recorded instantly.
- EquiTrace is produced by the creators of British Equine Veterinary Association membership apps including Equine Drugs.